Saturday, October 17, 2015

Readathon Start Post

24 hour readathon button

Hey everyone! I know it seems like I'm starting late on the 24 Hour Readathon (and I am), but it's not as late as it seems. I've already finished one book and plan to get in a minichallenge before starting Book 2.

Right now I'm finishing up books I'm in the middle of, but I hope to start a new book and make a serious dent in it later this afternoon.

Anyway, here's my belated event start survey:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Colorado, USA

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

The one I just finished–Darkfever by KMM.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Long story, but I didn't prep any snacks this time around. I know.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I just got back from Ireland with a TON of books. Like I had to clear out my bookshelves to make room for them all. I'm hoping to get to at least one today!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

The last time I participated I was a cheerleading captain. I feel like I intended to cheer this time but I must have forgot. Anyway, no cheering this time (except I will of course cheer people on on Instagram and Twitter), just reading.


See you guys in a few!


Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...