Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Snapshot for September 13th


Currently reading:

Nimona by Noelle Stevenson. I can see why everyone is crazy about this book, it has everything you could possibly want.

Subscription boxes:



Another week, another Rocks Box. Again, all of these items are okay. I like the necklace on me more than I thought I would, and the bracelet is very nice if a bit loose. The earrings are heavy and uncomfortable, but they look great!

I'm not sure if I'll continue subscribing to Rocks Box after my six months runs out (I prepaid for a discount). I do enjoy it, but a necklace I bought from them a few months ago is already turning to copper, which really makes me question the quality of their jewelry.

This week in heidendom:

Last night my mom and I went to a workshop on photographing the Milky Way, hosted by this guy named Lars Leber. It went from 6:30pm to 2am. We left before 2am, thank god. Looking at the stars was beautiful and the photographs were cool, but I remain unconvinced spending eight hours taking pictures of things in the dark is a worthwhile endeavor. I was so tired I had dreams about making coffee. When you know you need coffee before you even wake up, that's pretty tired.

I also spent the week cleaning out various accessories that were cluttering my closet (re: KonMari) and working on an article about wine that I've had the past two months to do but only started four days before the deadline. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bonus:

bloggiesta


I'm going to use this space as my declaration post for Bloggiesta, which starts this Thursday and runs through the weekend. I'll be focusing on getting links to my online articles posted on my freelancing website, as well as checking my privacy settings and personal information using tips from Violet Blue's The Smart Girl's Guide to Privacy.

Have a great week, everyone. Sorry for the short post!



Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...