Saturday, April 26, 2014

Readathon Start Meme



Hi there. I got a much later start on the Readathon than planned, thanks to a night of insomnia. Cramps (I know, TMI, but it happened), plus for some reason I kept startling awake for no reason whenever I began nodding off. I'm so tired I am VOLUNTARILY wearing my eye glasses instead of contacts. But I'm still ready to participate in the Readathon!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Colorado, USA

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I'm looking forward to finishing the book I'm reading now, quite frankly.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Hmm, I'm looking forward to cracking open that bottle of champagne later tonight.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
My parents just got two puppies! Stay tuned for pics.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I'm going to cheer today. Cheering is always something I thought about doing, but never did. I can't wait to visit Team Butler's blogs!



Since I did read into the wee hours of the morning last night, I'm just going to count that as part of my Readathon (if you all don't mind) and do a status update right off the bat.

Books started so far: 1, the Game of Thrones graphic novel. My brother loaned it to me after I went into his room to bother him at 4:30 in the morning (he makes me look like a morning person).

Books finished so far: 0

Currently reading: The Bookseller by Mark Pryor

Do I like it? It's pretty good, actually. Good story, but the incredible coincidences are a little ott. But the main character actually believes in coincidences! smh

Pages read: 50-ish.

Consumables: Toast and coffee.


Okay, off to read for a bit before cheering. I will check in with you guys later!


Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...