Saturday, April 27, 2013

Readathon Mid-Event Update

great gatsby cover

The Readathon continues! I finished my work stuff about an hour ago and then started back on The Great Gatsby and finished it. Yay! Oy, the ending is the worst part of that book. I did not need to go to Gatsby's funeral, thanks though F. Scott.

breakfast casserole
A slice of breakfast casserole.

Anyway... food! For the Readathon I prepared a breakfast casserole made out of eggs, ham, bread, cheese, and chopped chives. It turned out really yummy and was super-easy to make. If you're thinking about something to make for fall's Readathon I would definitely recommend it. You can view the recipe at Full Fork Ahead.

And now it's time for the mid-event survey:

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
No, not really. I feel fine but my neck's stiff. :p

2) What have you finished reading?
Just The Great Gatsby so far.

3) What is your favorite read so far?
Uh The Great Gatsby I guess? That's kind of my only choice.

4) What about your favorite snacks?
The breakfast casserole! Actually that's all I've had except for a banana.

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
Nope, I haven't had a chance to visit any blogs yet. Maybe later tonight.


How's your Readathon/Saturday going?


Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, Google+ or in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...