Sunday, February 3, 2013

Bloggiesta Finish

bloggiesta finish line

Ole, mes amis! There I go, mixing my languages again. The mini-Bloggiesta is almost over and I finished all my tasks, yay!

Here were my goals:


  • Put a tag cloud back on my sidebar. I just miss that thing. This was the first thing I finished, and weirdly the task that took the longest.
  • Update my pages. This was a lot easier and less time-consuming than I thought it'd be.
  • Schedule some posts for the classics blog. Done! I don't know why I always put off scheduling posts on there, but I do.
  • Finish up a post I started last night. Done! I'm actually pretty happy with this post.
  • Read. This has nothing to do with blogging but I feel the need to put it on the list. Did, although not as much as I was hoping to.
  • Participate in the Twitter chat tonight. I missed the first half, but still got in for the second hour.


Hooray, that's a pretty successful Bloggiesta. Thanks to everyone who filled out the reader survey! I will leave it open until midnight and contact the winner of the drawing on Monday.

Thank you all for your patience while I tweaked the blog. Tomorrow we'll be back to our regular programming.



Discus this post with me on Twitter, FaceBook, or in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...