Saturday, April 9, 2011

Readathon Update Hour 10

den of thieves cover

It's hour ten of the Readathon, but hour 5 for me, as I started about five hours late. So far I've finished one book that I really enjoyed, Den of Thieves by Julia Golding. I still love this series and the ending to this book was soooo great! I wish I could live in these novels.

In other news, I finished a very fun mini-challenge hosted by Wordlily to make our own book origami! I made little dinosaurs out of pages from an ARC I didn't like.

bookasaurus

Here is Bookasaurus wandering around the bookshelves.

attack!

Uh-oh, looks like Bookasaurus is in trouble! No wonder he looked so worried....

stegosaurus saves the day

Hooray! Stegosaurus arrives to save the day! All right, stegosaurus looks a little like a rat, but are you going to hold that against him??


So now that I've finished one book and a mini-challenge, it's time for a break (that will hopefully involve food, as I'm starving). See y'all in a few!



Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...