Saturday, April 10, 2010

Readathon!

readathon

Okay!  Finally I am posting about the Readathon, which I'm participating in this weekend.  I've been at it for about two hours, and have finished one book:  A Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner.  Don't be impressed; I only had fifty pages left in it.

My plans for the Readathon is to read as much as possible.  Ha!  I set out a couple of books last night, all of which are less than three hundred pages.  Here's the list:
  • The Pendragon Legend by Antal Szerb
  • Isis by Douglas Clegg
  • Zan-Gah by A. R. Shickman
  • The Vinter's Luck by Elizabeth Knox
  • Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo
  • The Sinful Life of Lucy Burns by Elizabeth Leikness

But as soon as I woke up, my plans were already going awry.  I began thinking I should read Call Me Kate by Molly Roe, since that's about a mining cave-in; and three of the four books I've been waiting for impatiently have finally come in at the library, and I can't promise I won't give in to temptation and start on those instead of my Readathon books.

But whatever!  We'll see what happens.



Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...