Saturday, December 12, 2009

TSS-Challenge Update

The Sunday Salon.com

There have been several great posts related to my Art History Challenge this week, and I just had to share them with y'all! 
take another chance challenge button

I also decided to join yet another challenge, the Take Another Chance Challenge created & hosted by Jenners at Find Your Next Book Here.  Even though I didn't finish it, I enjoyed the Take a Chance Challenge so much I can't resist adding this one to my 2010 challenges.  I'm going to go for the Gambling it All Level and try to complete all 12 challenges--because that's how I roll.

I think I'm about tapped out in the challenge department at the moment, however, so I don't expect to be signing up for any more for a few months--no matter how tempting. ;)


Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...