Sunday, November 29, 2009

TSS-Too Much of a Good Thing

The Sunday Salon.com

November is drawing to a close, which means my Angel Month is as well (although since I started it a week into November, I might extend it a week into December--I do have to admit I'm getting mighty sick of angel books, though).  So far I've read two angel-related books:
This week I took a break from the winged ones to read something completely different, and managed to finish two books in one week!  That's double the number of books I usually finish.  Said books were:
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (re-read)
  • Soulless by Gail Carriger
Reviews for both are pending.  Just to warn y'all... I didn't love Soulless.  I don't want you skipping over here all excited to read the review and being disappointed, okay?


I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving (if you live in the US, of course).  I took Thanksgiving off from the interwebz, and I have to admit, it was nice to spend a day completely away from the computer.  So I've decided from now on I'm going to be offline for a whole day every week.  I haven't decided which day yet--I'll probably change it up depending on my mood.  But I think that one day off from blogging gave me a much-needed recharge, as well as the time to finish two books; and to tell the truth, I've been feeling the need to do a mini-break for awhile now.  So there you have it.


In the next week, I'm planning to read Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick and Angel Time by Anne Rice.  If I manage to finish both of those before the end of the week (which isn't likely, but I might abandon either book), I'll tackle Angel Blood by Nalini Singh. 

And never read another angel book again.  The end.


Powered by ScribeFire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...